Where can I find your Airport Telecom store?
- You can find us in the arrival hall of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. The store is located between arrivals 1 and arrivals 2.
At what time is your store open?
- Our store is open seven days a week, from 07:00 untill 22:00.
Where can I pick up my sim card for Europe or for the Netherlands?
- You can pick up your sim card in our store after you have landed on Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. We are located in the arrival halls.
How long is my sim card valid?
- The sim card is valid for 30 days after it is activated. We will help you activate the sim card at our store.
In which countries does my sim card work?
- We sell sim cards that work in the Netherlands and the European Union, including Switzerland. The sim cards will not work in Turkey and Russia, because these countries are not part of the European Union.
How do I activate my sim card?
- We will help activate the sim card at our store. You will exit the airport with a fully working sim card.
Can I make a hotspot with my new sim card for Europe or the Netherlands?
- Yes, it is possible to make a hotspot with your new sim card.
Can I use my sim card in a mobile WIFI router (MiFi)?
- Yes, you can use your new sim card in a mobile WIFI router.